Thursday, March 4, 2010

How to make Ham fried rice

Today I will show you " How to make Fried rice."  Fried rice is a goodway to use leftover rice and Fried rice is not just Chinese food. Other Asian cultures eat it.

What you need(serves 4):
cooked rice/ 600g/about 1.3 lb
eggs/ 4 ( I used 2 at this time)
ham, green onion,carrot, any other vegetables you want add as much as you want. ( I used pak choi )
sake/4 tablespoons ( you may substitute sake with Soy sauce)
salt/ to taste
oil for Sautéing

Diretions:
1. diced vegetables set aside


2. Place pan on stove on high heat. When the pan is hot add eggs and scrumble half way done.

3. Add rice and mix so that rice are no longer stick together.

4.When eggs and rice are mixed well together add ham and vegetable and mix all together.

 
5. add salt and sake(or  Soy sauce) and mix well. ( you can add more o less depending on your taste.)

6. Place on plate.

7. Eat!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Junko san! It looks really yummy and it is how I get rid of my left overs too (and in curry). ;D Your pictures look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izumi-chan, Thanks! I love fried rice!

    ReplyDelete